Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dinosaurs!

Wow!
Today while we were talking about Parsha, almost every single student voiced her opinion (some even voiced several opinions!) on the subject of Dinosaurs.

It was a really interesting conversation and I saw a lot of listening to one another, and interesting debate starting. If anyone is interested in looking into this question further, I would certainly recommend checking out this website: http://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/238/Q1/ and Google-searching to see if you can find anything else.

Also-- this is where your job comes in on this blog. Banot-- did you like the conversation today in class? Did you like the amount that I said? Would you have preferred me to say more? less? Let me know. You can click on the comment link below to comment. I look forward to hearing from you!

Have a Chag Sameach!

No comments: