Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ring Homestead!

Shalom everyone. I just wanted to post that I was really impressed by everyone's behavior on the trip today. I saw everyone cooperating and working together-- that is something you should all feel proud of. I expect only such behavior and better in the future.

We talked about trusting each other, and we talked about respecting each other and considering what other people might be thinking or feeling. We discussed ways to implement trust and fun into the classroom, and we had some really interesting ideas! There are some really creative students in our class!

I hope to implement some of what we talked about on this trip, and I hope this discussion can be ongoing and continued as time goes on. Feel free to use this blog as a forum to post your ideas.

No comments: